Compliance Officer – Insurance
Our client is a very prestigious firm of Insurance Brokers based in Belfast City Centre. They have a reputation of employing some of the most respected insurance professionals within the local Insurance market and consider their staff as their most valuable asset.
Working within an established compliance department you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that necessary policies and standards for service quality are set and maintained and that compliance is assured
- Investigate quality problems and recommends changes or improvements
- Facilitate the introduction across the division of new processes or improvements to existing processes
- Monitor compliance of company procedures by implementing a consistent and robust file audit system throughout the division, identifying specific areas of concern and ensuring that corrective action is undertaken
- Undertakes ad hoc file audits in support of the above and undertake specific file audits, as requested
- Supports a rigorous appraisal system including a consistent approach on goal setting, scoring and ensuring training needs are identified and deliver
- Assists Business Unit leaders in formulating the direction and structure to ensure attainment of the business plan in respect of profit and growth
- Ongoing evaluation of systems, analysing data, evaluating processes to establish best practice and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensures that all activities undertaken are compliant with current regulatory and internal standards and procedures
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a compliance or internal audit environment within financial services. You will be degree educated ideally in a related subject such as Finance, Business or Law (or have sufficient experience) with a sound knowledge of FCA rules and regulations. Compliance experience within the insurance industry is desirable.
In return the company offer a salary in the region of £30,000, an agile working policy and a comprehensive range of benefits.
To be considered please forward a CV via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.