Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare
Bond Healthcare is a multi-award winning recruitment business based in Belfast City Centre. As part of our continued success an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
The successful candidate will work within our Temporary placement team providing recruitment solutions to our Public & Private Sector Healthcare clients.
- You will be responsible for developing existing clients and identifying new clients to maximise business potential.
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate whilst obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments
- Finding new candidates through advertising, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Managing day to day bookings and meeting daily targets/objectives.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of recruitment within the Nursing or Care sector.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in business development and thrive on working to targets and objectives
- You will be a self-starter and be capable of working on your own initiative and manage your own time effectively
You will be:
- Driven and self-motivated
- Confident and personable
- Proactive, target driven and able to work under pressure
- Confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
What you can expect:
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Great culture, very dynamic and outgoing team
- Relaxed office with a supportive team environment
- Continued professional development
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives
We're confident that we offer a market leading remuneration and benefits package which will be flexible to atract the best.
To be discuss the opportunity in complete confidence call Bernard Rooney, Director on 02890 270747 or 079669 16754.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.