Recruitment Administrator - Belfast
Due to continued success Bond Healthcare has an immediate requirement for a Recruitment Administrator to join it's expanding healthcare recruitment team. The role is offered on a full time permanent basis in our Belfast office. You will work closely with our recruitment consultants and the role will encompass all aspects of Recruitment Administration including registering candidates with the agency and the monitoring of ongoing compliance.
Duties will include:
- Preparing information and application packs in advance of registration interviews
- Maintaining candidate files for regulatory compliance
- Following up with candidates to obtain outstanding information
- Monitoring candidate training records and ensuring candidates keep all training up to date
- Meeting candidates and assisting with candidate registration interviews
- Diary management for recruitment consultants including appointment setting
- General administrative duties including word processing, drafting advertisements, document filing and telephone answering
- Working in a fast paced and supportive environment you will need to be flexible and an excellent team player
- 7 GCSEs at grade C or above
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A minimum of 6 months experience gained in an administration role
- Experience of dealing directly with customers/clients
- Ability to work on your own initiative and demonstrate a proactive approach in your career to date
Salary will be in the region of £20,000 - £22,000 and will include a generous benefots package.
To be considered for the position please forward a CV via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.