HR Generalist – Belfast
Our client is a very successful firm of Insurance Brokers based in Belfast City Centre. They are a global business and view their staff as their most valuable asset. To demonstrate this commitment, they offer a market leading salary and benefits package which includes an agile working policy (2 days from home).
As part of their continued expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen within their HR Consultancy division for an experienced HR Generalist.
The role of the HR Advisor is to liaise with SME clients, providing them with advice on all aspects of HR processes and employment law.
- To provide advice and guidance to clients on HR issues, including policies and procedures and employee relations matters.
- Taking incoming calls from our clients to provide advice and guidance on all Employee Relations issues.
- Providing guidance in respect of discipline, grievance and performance management.
- Review clients HR and employment documentation checking for terms that breach legislation, amending typographical / grammatical errors and updating to ensure each client has robust HR documentation to suit their business
- Bachelor’s degree/ Graduate diploma in HR
- At least two years’ experience as a HR Advisor / HR Generalist
The remuneration will be in the region of £30,000 and will include 25 days annual leave, an 8% pension contribution, BUPA, Agile working environment (2 days from home), and a comprehensive list of additional benefits.
To be considered please forward a CV in strictest confidence via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.