Full time Permanent
£20,000 per annum
Bond Search and Selection are working in partnership with their client to help recruit an Accounts Assistant to work at their modern facility in Omagh. The successful candidate will be well organised, articulate and will be confident in working Microsoft word and excel. They are looking for an individual with previous accounts administrative experience who will use their initiative and express a positive can do attitude.
Working hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30am- 5.30pm, Fri 8.30am – 3.00pm
- Answering telephone calls
- Filling, scanning, and copying paperwork.
- Handling post
- Stationery / consumable ordering
- Managing accounts email address and dealing with queries therein
- Sales order entry
- Sales invoice/credit processing
- Sales ledger reconciliation
- Sales statement processing/ credit control
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Goods received processing.
- Employee expenses/ credit card reconciliations
- Purchase ledger reconciliation
- Payment queries
- Promotional claim-back reporting and analysis.
- Assisting with Stock take processes
- EC Sales/ Intrastat reports
- VAT returns
- Completing/ assisting with other administrative duties as and when required
- At least 1 years’ experience in a busy administrative accounts role
- Excellent IT skills. Excel experience essential.
- Experience of Sage accounts software - Sage 200 preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience working in a manufacturing company.
- IATI qualified
Fore more information please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.