£30,000 annual salary
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Our client is seeking a contracts manager to work on a full time temporary basis at their large HQ in Belfast. As contracts manager you will play a vital role in the Service Support Directorate providing expertise, advice and support in the management of high value contracts and utilities’ procurement and to carry out essential contract negotiations on behalf of the Business Manager.
- Negotiate and manage a range of high value contracts (£1m+) with external providers to include but not limited to;
- Electricity and natural gas utilities
- Fuel management – Bulk, Forecourt & AdBlue
- BOC resupply of gases
- Rates & rent
- NI Water
- Heating oil
- Mobile phones.
- Develop, establish and co-ordinate centralised mechanisms for the collection,maintenance and dissemination of consumption data for relevant contracts.
- Through extensive consultation, establish service user requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective supplier and user relationships by serving as the organisation’s primary point of contact for all relevant contractual matters.
- Communicate contract-related information to all relevant stakeholders,
according to requirements in terms of format and frequency.
- Establish and manage effective and compliant systems of record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
- Monitor and provide advice on the introduction of new contract law,
regulations and trends to determine potential impact and to identify and
mitigate against potential risks to the organisation.
- Analyse all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations
- Possess a degree level qualification in a relevant subject e.g. business
management, business studies, finance
- Have at least 2 years’ demonstrable experience of delivering effective contract management within a public or private sector organisation.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Delivery of high quality work with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to advise and influence management.
- Working under pressure and meeting multiple deadline
- A strong customer orientation
- Possess a full and current UK driving licence, or have access to a form of transport which enables them to fulfil the full requirements of the post.
- Possess a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Have experience of managing utilities contracts.
- Have experience of project management
For more information please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.