Assistant Procurement Officer
Full Time Temporary
We are seeking an assistant procurement officer for our client based in Belfast. This role will involve assisint the procurement offucer int he provision of a value for money procurement service to Health and Social Care customers. This role is temporary for 6 months with
- Purchasing goods and services in accordance with HSCNI procedures to achieve value for money
- Liaising with and providing assistance to customers on procurement matters
- Operating a PC and computer systems to facilitate the delivery of a procurement service
- Resolving invoice queries in conjunction with HSCNI Shared Services to ensure prompt payment of suppliers
- Responding to queries from suppliers
Liaising with BSO PaLS colleagues in all PaLS sites on procurement related matters including the participation in groups (if required)
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade A-C or equivalent OR Two (2) years’ relevant work based experience
- Ability to meet high standards of quality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain and continuously improve customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage, analyse and evaluate information to ensure delivery of an effective and efficient service.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.