30 hrs per week
Bond Search and Selection are working in partnership with their client, a large public services provider to recruit a clerical officer to work at their site based in Lurgan. The successful candidate will be well organised, articulate and will be confident in working Microsoft word and excel. They are looking for an individual with previous administrative experience who will use their initiative and express a positive can do attitude. The role is full time temporary, initally for 3 months with the possibility of extension after this duration has been completed.
The role will involve:
- Maintenance of general filing systems.
- Audio Typing
- Managing Diary for senior management.
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
- Prioritise and organise work effectively
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Liaising within the team and with other departments
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
- Manual Handling elements may be required in the movement of files to and from departments
- 1 year clerical experience
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C)
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- An understanding of the duties of the post.
- 1 years audio typing experience
- Diary management
For more information please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.