Full time (Immediate start)
3 months Temporary
£10.09 per hour
Our client seeks an administrator with at least 3 years office admin experience. You will work alongside a team of experienced admin and healthcare professionals in a busy department.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Main Duties involved:
- Typing up letters for consultants and senior administrators.
- Answering both internal and external phone calls and diverting to relevant department.
- Proof reading documents and organising files.
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes at meetings.
- Keeping data base up to date and cleansing the system where necessary.
- Working alongside other administrators to ensure full function of department.
- Audio typing.
- 3 years office admin experience within either a private clinic or hospital setting
- At least 5 GCSEs
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- positive attitude and a team mentality.
For more information please submit our most recent CV my clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.