Full Time Admin Assistant
Required in Belfast
£10.09 per hour
We are seeking an experienced full time admin assistant for our client based in Belfast. Our client is a public sector organisation with large offices spread across greater Belfast. This role will require you to assist the manager with the day to day running of the admin department. Initially for 6 months there may be a possibility of an extension.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Duties of this post are;
- Preparing reports and other medical documents.
- Maintaining filing systems and updating information appropriately.
- Occasional reception duties.
- Arrnaging meetins and setting up meeting rooms.
- Minute taking and Audio typing.
- General office duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying.
- Use of internal systems as well as full microsoft office packages.
Either ; 5 GCSES / equivalent or 2 years relevant clerical experience.
Good computer knowledge skills.
Hold a current driving licence.
For more information please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.