Business Support Administrator
6 months initally
£19,500 annual salary
We are delighted to be recruiting once again for our client who provides protection to the community through their excellent planning and dedication. They require a business support administator to help deliver an effective and efficient business service within the organisation. This role will involve you providing a modern, efficient, professional and customer-focused administrative service and contribute as an integral member of the Business Support Team.
The role is for 6 months initially however there may be a possibility for an extended period after this duration is complete.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Act as the point of contact within the Contract Adjudication Groups, collating all requests from the sourcing officers and maintain the key working relationships with all parties involved.
- Carry out the role of document controller ensuring the documented information is version controlled, up to date and accessible.
- Update online systems for the management of external records storage services.
- Collate and verify agency worker weekly timesheets.
- Maintain the Finance Process Manager and check invoices for accuracy and value and recommending acceptance or rejection.
- To manage the content of the website page and company SharePoint Portal so as to ensure Customer / Staff information related content published is relevant, current and accurately presented.
- To support the Procurement and Logistics Service Emergency Response Plan, in particular to be a member of the Communications Team, in responding to a major incident in Procurement and Logistics Service.
- To manage the ordering of stock or non-stock items using online ordering system.
- Manage the issue and reimbursement of the petty cash float.
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification; AND 2 x A Levels or equivalent qualification OR higher qualification;AND 18 months’ relevant experience* within the past 5 years OR Degree and 6 months relevant experience within the past 5 years OR A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience*, two of which must be within the past 5 years.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence others including through negotiation
- Ability to use PC software programmes e.g. Microsoft Office Word and Excel to manage, analyse and evaluate information
- Ability to deal with the pressure of a challenging and varied workload in a fast changing environment
For more information on this position please forward your most recent CV by clinking the apply button.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.