Bond Search and Selection are recruiting for a temporary IT Officer for our public sector client based in Lisburn. This role will be temporary on-going until approximately the end of May 2018 with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will work as part of the IT Support team, focusing on providing help desk service and software support.
- Provide a helpdesk service to all stakeholders
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Advise users on best solutions to diagnose and resolve the issue
- Re-direct problems to appropriate resources
- Respond to technical query requests by email or telephone
- Set up and configure various mobile devices for staff
- Establish and maintain working relationships with all stakeholders
- Assist in the design and implementation of hardware and software specifications
- 5 GCSE passes at A-C or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT related post
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a helpdesk role
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office + Exchange
- Where applicants do not meet the educational requirements, they must demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in the above criteria
Holidays for this role include 21 days + 13 bank holidays.
Closing date: Weds 21st March 2018
If you are suitable for this role, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.