IT Officer Team Leader
£31,000 Annual Salary
6 months (Initially)
Our client is a public services provider who prides itself on delivering effective and efficient results. The opportunity has arisen for an IT Officer Team Leader to join their dynamic team in Ballymoney. This role will see you manage the teams within the department and ensuring the provision of specialist advice in the use of information and information systems and in the analysis/interpretation of data.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone already in a management position seeking a new challenge or perhaps someone who is seeking to move to a management position.
Although this is a temporary post for 6 months there may be the opportunity to have this contract extended.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Your role will involve:
- To ensure the provision of an effective information service by coordinating and managing requests for information and providing advice on the availability, appropriateness and accessibility of information.
- To coordinate the production and delivery of reports required for operational/performance management of the service area and ensure statutory reporting is delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- To continually review data collation and reporting methods within the Information and Records and Operational Departments in order to maximise efficiency.
- To review the effectiveness and efficiency of information processes and tools on a sector-wide basis and initiate, negotiate and implement changes as appropriate.
- To develop the skills of information staff and others by providing support and training on information analysis tools and techniques.
- To ensure the quality of information held in information systems is maintained.
Manage the staff and resources associated with the post to achieve optimum performance of both people and systems.
Your experience and knowledge:
- Either a Degree in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Finance or other discipline where there is an element of Information or ICT
Plus 2 years experience in Information/ Information Management1
OR HND/HNC in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Finance and 3 years experience.
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language (Grade A-C) or recognised equivalent qualification.
- 2 years staff management experience
- 2 years practical experience in a working environment of the Microsoft Office suite of Programmes (or similar equivalent) such as, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
- Hold a current full driving licence
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain systems and processes for the management of data, information and records
- Ability to extract, analyse, interpret and present complex information
- Experience in Database design and reporting
For more information on this post please send your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.