Full time - Temporary
3 months with the possibility extension
Our client is seeking two ICT Technicians for their large facilities in Ballymoney and Antrim. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking expereince working for a large organisation and to utilise their skills.
You will provide technical support for departments with the use of desktop devices and investigate any issues or faults and resolve accordingly.
- Provide Technicial support
- Assist the Senior ICT Technician with hardware, software and communication faults
- Ensure all software update requests are completed and carry out tests on equipment
- Participate in providing call support.
- Good work ethic as well as a desire to do well.
- Excellent communciation skills.
- Good mannerism as well as a professional approach.
- Good knowlege of data protection and legislation.
The ideal candidate wil possess
- BTEC or HND/HNC in ICT related subject or equivalent plus 6 motnhs experience in a simialr role.
OR Two years experience in a similar role with experience in installation and support of desktops and related peripherals.
- Good knowledge of computer security procedures.
- Knowledge of IT service management.
For more information you can contact the team or submit your CV through the link provided
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.