Temporary for 6 months initialy
£10.20 per hour
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
We are pleased to be recruiting once again on behalf of our client in Belfast for an experienced Developer Technician.
This post will involve working in one or many specialist areas of ICT including but not limited to: technical support, applications support, service desk, software development, web design, communications & network support, desktop support, systems integration and data warehousing.
This post will be initaly for 6 months however there may be a possibility for extension once this duration is complete.
- Provide ICT services as part of a specialist ICT services or project team
- Proactive monitoring of Infrastructure and Application services
- Technical support services for Infrastructure such as desktops and mobile clients, servers, operating systems, storage, networking and domain services (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, etc.)
- Development, configuration and support of databases
- Develop and Modify software as directed
- Develop user requirements and specifications for software and equipment.
- Carry out Business and Data analysis
- Provide ICT Technical expertise, feedback and guidance
- Work with software suppliers in the development and implementation of solutions
- Testing and Review of products and solutions
- Network and Security services such as TCP/IP network equipment and software, routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- GCSE Mathematics & English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
- 2 x A Levels equivalent OR higher qualification
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience
Relevant experience is defined as providing or supporting information and communications technology systems in a business environment. A business environment in this context includes ICT areas such as software development & support; web design and development; communications and network support; and technical support.
For more information and a full job description please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.