Technical Project Manager – Software Development
Bond Search and Selection are currently recruiting for a permanent Project Manager for a market leading Software development house in Greater Belfast. The successful candidate will manage the process of implementing software based solutions in a business context whilst also leading the efficient utilisation of the team of developers and managing customer expectations via help desk.
Job Duties include:
- Ensure projects are clearly defined and communicated to the client
- Ensure cost effectiveness and compliancy to spec and deadlines
- Plan, scope and manage customer projects to the team
- Own the project development lifecycle and be responsible for managing technical risks
- Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule
- Develop lasting relationships with clients
- Create and execute development plans
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in an IT/Comms/Network environment
- Experience of software tech project management within a multi-discipline team
- Experience in supporting customer communications
- Telecoms industry experience is beneficial
- Organised, professional and confident
- IT literate in various different platforms
- Customer focused
Benefits include a competitive salary, attractive pension and bonus scheme with private healthcare, free parking and 33 days holiday as standard.
For a full job description and to apply for this role, please submit your CV here or call Ciara Bell at Bond on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.