We are recruiting on behalf of our global publicly traded manufacturing client for a SenioR Financial Architect to be based at their Global Business Service site in Lurgan. This is an excellent opportunity to join a worldwide organisation that can offer excellent long term career opportunities.
The successful candidate will Support the development, implementation and usage of information technology and management information systems within the Oracle eBusiness Suite of applications. Working in partnership with the business process owners, super-users, and end-users to ensure full adoption, effective usage, and efficient deployment of their IT solutions.
- Provide Finance functional leadership leveraging business process and Oracle configuration and optimal usage expertise.
- Collaborate with Finance and IT in the global design, development, and deployment of the organization's Oracle R12.1.3 plus eBusiness Suite of applications.
- Actively demonstrate a passion for continuous improvement focused on end user productivity, Finance shared service optimization, and enterprise process integration.
- Support the Finance end-user community by providing research, analysis and problem resolution to team members.
- Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate cross-functional implementation of new or improved business process requirements for all IT-related business, financial, and operations systems critical to core organizational functions.
- Provide consultation and second tier application and training support to staff on issues to ensure compliance.
- Participate in the IT Roadmap initiatives, including Oracle Rollout to US, Asia, and Europe Oracle Release 12.
- Effective management of internal client services - which allows all users to address questions, report problems, and submit requests related to IT production.
- Strong analytical, consultative and communication skills gather and document business requirements.
- Negotiate technical and non-technical solutions that both satisfy the business user and conform to the technical architecture.
- Document and communicate changes throughout the user organization, supporting change management and compliance.
- Travel internationally to support project go-live activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or another degree focusing on information technology.
- Minimum 7 years information technology experience; preferably in manufacturing.
- Full knowledge of Systems Life Cycle development methodologies.
- Strong use of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Project, Visio).
- Be dissatisfied with status quo with a thirst to introduce change.
- Energetic team player with a can do attitude.
- Desired – basic Oracle SQL and knowledge of EBS table structures.
- Vertex O-Series (Sales, Use, VAT, and GST automation).
- Willing and able to travel extensively both domestic and international
This above description is non-exhaustive and there may be additional duties in accordance with the role.
Salary: up to £75,000 + 20% bonus
Apply via Link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.