ICT Project Manager
Temporary for 6 months initally
£33k annual salary
We are working in partnership with our client to assist with the recruitment of an ICT Project Manager. The post holder will play a major role in the information and communications projects as well as lead and mentor a team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a leading organisation and develop their skills and career.
This role is for 6 months initally however there may be the opportunity for an extension after this duration has ended.
Hours of work; Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Manage multiple concurrent projects through the project lifecycle from initiation through to project review and ensure lessons learned are highlighted and acted upon.
- Develop and document project plans regarding costing, timescales and resource required for projects (e.g. Project Mandate, Project Brief, Project Initiation Document, Stage Plans, etc).
- The Project Manager should identify, log, analyse and manage potential and actual issues and risks, taking corrective action
- Assist in the Implementation, configuration and updating of an Enterprise Project Management & Portfolio Management tool and associated use of same.
- Provide regular progress or Highlight reports to the necessary Project boards.
- Assist in the collation and presentation of project requests to the ICT steering group for prioritisation.
- Work closely with all services and have an understanding of service business pressures to help with the prioritisation recommendations.
Develop and Implement Communication plans within projects and actively contributes to ICT related communications.
- University degree or a recognised equivalent professional qualification in an Information Communication and Technology.
- 3 years in Information & Communications Technology.
- Hold an ITIL foundation certificate or in the absence of same can demonstrate knowledge of the principles and be willing to secure certification within 1 year of appointment.
- Have knowledge of and be able to demonstrate previous experience in project management.
- Have managed/led a team for at least 3 years and can demonstrate leadership and organisational skills.
For more information on this position please submit your most recent CV by clikcing the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.