We are working with our prestigious client in the construction manufacturing sector on the recruitment of an ERP Project Facilitator. The ERP Project Facilitator will support the implementation of a new ERP Solution.
The main duties of the ERP Projects Facilitator will include taking the lead on mid-size projects and contributing to larger projects, acting as a point of contact for project related activities and liaison with stakeholders, maintaining project documentation, validating data, participating in project meetings, debriefing, summarising where needed and other project related activities.
- 3+ years professional experience in projects.
- Ability to work with little supervision, detail-oriented, flexible approach and proven ability able to organise multiple priorities and project deadlines.
- High level of professionalism and ability to work with senior level executives.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn challenging internal software programs.
- Strong project co-ordination skills.
- Proven skill set of delivering under tight time pressure.
Experience of ERP implementation within a Group Structure.
Experience using PM tools such as Microsoft project, Visio, Team Gantt.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing, logistics and/or construction industry
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for further information
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.