£40,000 - £50,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG production facility in the County Down area. They have state of the art facilities and provide brilliant training and good opportunities for career progression. This role will suit someone from a hygiene manager background in a busy food facility.
- The main responsibility of this role will be to lead the hygiene function within the business
- Implementing and improving safe working practices and ensuring the safety of their product
- You will be responsible for managing the hygiene department budget for all of the resources within your remit
- Management and develop of the team including providing training
- You will have about 30 direct reports which will include hygiene supervisors
- Headcount and succession planning
- Ensuring all service is delivered to the required standards by completing site audits
- Ensure and manage daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly hygiene schedules
- This post will require you to have 3-5 years’ experience as a hygiene manager in a busy production facility
- You should be confident managing a team
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and team work skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.