Trainee Estate Agent
Full - Time Permanent
Bond Search and Selection are working exclusively with their client, a highly successful estate agency to recruit a trainee estate agent. They are offering an excellent opportunity for a trainee estate agent to join their Belfast office.
The role will involve meeting and discussing client’s needs, developing and generating new business by the use of excellent communication and self-motivation.
The role will consist of
- Shadowing senior members of the team who will be valuing properties for sales and lettings
- Creating promotional material through the use of social media platforms and company website
- Helping generate new business.
- Representing your clients and sellers in negation and supporting them throughout the process.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Self – motivated and well presented
- Have excellent communication skills and negotiating skills.
- Be willing and eager to learn and willing to go the extra mile for customers.
- Ideally have a good degree of education such as A-Level or equivalent
For more information on this position please send your CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.