Full Time Permanent.
Our client is a large materials and handling company who pride themselves on their excellent level of customer service. They pride themselves on being the largest provider in Northern Ireland and because of this they have expanded yet again. They seek an experienced sales manager to drive and motivate their already established sales team. The role will be based at their County Down site and will be a full-time permanent position.
- To achieve an annual new & used equipment sales target and revenue by managing a Regional sales team and expense budget.
- New Equipment order intake target of approximately 400 units & used equipment order in take of approx. 250 units.
- Generate new business through successful commercial awareness as well as a personal approach.
- Sales revenue budget of approximately £6 million
- Achieve 85% renewal rate of existing contracts
- Achieve regional market participation of circa 50%
- Deliver sales revenue within new & used equipment sales aligned to full accountability for department expense.
- To lead, motivate, coach and build a high performing sales team .
- Financial numeracy
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Teamwork skills
- Organisational awareness
- Results oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sales management experience aligned with commercial responsibilities
- Experience of successful P&L responsibility is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role essential.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.