Outbound Sales Professional – Belfast City Centre
Our client is a very successful firm of Insurance Brokers based in central Belfast. With an enviable portfolio of clients which ranges from SME’s to some of Ireland’s largest companies, they are passionate about delivering a first-class range of solutions to their clients. They are committed to the highest standards of excellence and recognise their staff as their most valuable asset.
Due to the continued expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Outbound Sales professional. Working alongside our client's Business Development Managers you will be responsible for sourcing and creating new leads with the ultimate goal of securing appointments for the field-based sales teams.
• Through effective research, source sales opportunities and potential customers through various methods i.e. internet research, LinkedIn, newspapers, word of mouth
• Adopting a proactive sales approach, identify larger businesses and the appropriate decision maker
• Using a sales and consultative approach (and using specific criteria), set appointments for the Business Development Managers where appropriate to visit the customer on site with the intention of selling the companies services and products
• Engage with the Business Development Managers on a regular basis to ensure sales opportunities are identified.
• Update the CRM database to ensure all potential, new and existing customers details are correct and their existing product information is recorded to provide a comprehensive customer profile for the company and other colleagues
• Consistently achieve agreed targets and SLA’s in line with company processes and agreed monthly forecast
It is essential that applicants hold the following:
• 1 + years’ experience in a lead generation and/or an outbound sales role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Experience in researching, marketing and using various sources to attain new leads
• Excellent working knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately, meeting agreed targets and SLA’s
• Excellent planning and organising skills.
• Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a successful team
In return the company offer a market leading salary and benefits package which will be flexible to attract the best. Additional benefits include 25 days holidays (+bank holidays), 8% pension contribution, genuine prospects for career progression.
To be considered please forward a CV via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.