£25,000 - £28,000pa
Permanent, Full time
An excellent position has arisen for an experienced and keen sales person to join one of Northern Ireland’s largest energy companies. This role would best suit someone proactive with a strive to do well in sales. This company have developed a brilliant reputation within the market in relation to staff training and development so you will be very well supported in this.
- Use company resources to prepare action plans and identify specific targets
- Identify sales prospects and contact in a professional and timely manner
- Respond to inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge
- The main purpose of the role is to carry out energy audits with domestic properties, while selling the prospect of switching suppliers
- You will need to be confident in selling the benefits that come with the company and answering any queries or concerns any customers must have
- You should be comfortable in maintaining and establishing client relationships to ensure repeat business
- Record and submit accurate daily activity
- It is essential to have a full valid driving licence
- Experience of working within a sales role is desirable but not essential as a lot of training and support will be given to new employees
- You will need to be flexible in your working hours
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.