We are seeking an Information Analyst for our client, a large public sector provider to be based at their headquarters in Belfast. This post will be for at least 6 months and will require the individual to work between Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
The individual will be responsible for managing the development, production and delivery of statistical and qualitative and quantitative reports for emergency and non-emergency activity. The post holder will provide specialist knowledge in interpretation and analysis of information and ensure that the methods used are appropriate. This will require teamwork and excellent communication.
- To produce detailed reports
- To contribute to statistical analytical services which involved the planning, development and analysis of collaborative work with other analysts and staff on projects.
- To support strategic planning or projects and programmes to meet organisation and development objectives.
- To plan and organise meetings as required.
- To be responsible for handling large amounts of data.
- A degree in computing, information technology, information management or related areas of information/statistics management with one year’s quantifiable experience within a discipline relevant to information analysis.
Or 5 years’ experience in a similar role such as information analysis or statistics which include in-depth report writing.
- A working knowledge pf Microsoft office packages
- Sound knowledge of data security and confidentiality issues.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.