Bond Search & Selection are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Supervisor who is proficient in ensuring Quality, Productivity and Health & Safety standards are maintained in a fast paced Heavy Engineering environment and who is now capable or has past experience of leading a team of Engineers, Operatives and Welders.
The successful Production Supervisor will be leading a team of 20+ operatives, reporting to the Production Manager, to ensure the manufacture of top quality products in line with customer needs.
Production Supervisor Criteria:
- 2+ years experience in a fast paced Manufacturing Environment as a Supervisor or Team Leader
- Be capable of ensuring the safe and efficient operation of a fast moving production line whilst driving continuous improvement
- Possess a GCSE level of Education (Maths & English Essential)
- Possess a working knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques and be capable of promoting a continuous improvement culture
- Have a strong attention to detail and be capable of working on initiative
*Desirable – Modern Apprenticeship/NVQ L4 or 3rd Level Qualification
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Setting individual KPI’s and achieving team KPI’s in line with production targets
- Promoting and adhering to all company Health & Safety procedures and ensuring all substances under your supervision have appropriate risk assessments carried out
- Assist senior management in managing risk and carrying out weekly Health & Safety inspections
- Ensuring individuals within the team are appropriately training to carry out duties in a safe and efficient way
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Michael and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
For more opportunities for experienced Operations Team Leaders and Supervisors, please visit our website.
*Please note, we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.