Bond Search & Selection are currently recruiting for a Production Planner with experience scheduling maintenance timetables, producing production forecasts and ensuring accuracy of Takt schedules to join a market leader in the materials processing industry on a fixed term contract (9-12 months)
Production Planner Criteria:
- Familiar with ERP / MRP software and proficient in Microsoft office packages
- 1+ years’ experience in a Production Planner / Coordinator role
- Possess a strong work ethic and a willingness to be a real team player to ensure deadlines and projects are completed
- Have a logical approach to problem solving and excellent communication skills
Production Planner Responsibilities will include:
- Produce detailed Production plans to meet internal and external customer demand
- Create weekly & monthly reports for production meetings
- React quickly to change requests from sales department and ensuring finished products are processed correctly and
Salary: £20,000 per annum
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Michael and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
For more opportunities for experienced Production Planner and Engineering Coordinators please visit our website.
*Please note, we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.