£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Bond Search & Selection are currently assisting our reputable client near Dungannon in the search for a Production Manager.
The post holder will be responsible for the effective & efficient day to day management of the production team. The successful candidate will be dedicated to building high performing teams to assist in the continued growth and success of the company whilst maintaining our company reputation
· Daily planning, directing and managing of team leaders and production teams to ensure operational activities are aligned with production planning · Responsible for ensuring daily production targets are met in line with agreed KPI's
· To ensure Health and Safety Legislation and company rules are complied with at all times
· To ensure Environmental legislation and company rules are complied with at all times
· Workforce Planning
· Assisting in the development and implementation of a multi-disciplinary workforce
· Ensuring the successful rolling out of area specific training plans
· Managing employee performance at regular intervals through employee review process and appraisal systems
· Running daily production meeting and presenting daily production plan to support functions
· Conduct regular shop floor tours
· Liaising with team leaders and workshop personnel on evening shift to ensure a smooth shift handover
· Planning and assuring the availability of medium - term production resource requirements
· Instilling a culture of lean production utilising our existing Kanban system
· Strong leadership and mentoring skills
· Working knowledge of production planning in a fast paced environment, continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques, Working knowledge of MRP systems & supply chain management.
· Degree educated with a minimum of 3 years in a middle management capacity
· Experience in the engineering / manufacturing sector
· Strong commercial acumen with experience of managing operating expenditure within a defined budget
· Initiative and drive to deliver performance
· Experience in a precision engineering environment
· Knowledge of ISO 9001 and IIP Principles
· HSE Qualification (NEBOSH or similar)
If you feel you meet the criteria for this excellent Production Management opportunity, please apply beklow or contact Jamie Harper @ Bond Search & Selection for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.