£65,000 to £70,000
Our client is a renowned foods manufacturer with a passion for delivering the best product on the market to the customers. They now stand as one of the most successful Foods manufacturers in Europe with a yearly turnover of over 90 million
They seek an operations manager for their new modern facility to work on a full time permanent basis. This is a role that involves a highly experienced Operations Manager who is striving for a move that will help progress their career to the next level.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Operations Director in order to ensure that manufacturing processes run smoothly, meeting business targets within company budgets so that Operations deliver products on time, in full, to the required quality.
- Order Fulfilment: ensuring that all customer orders are delivered on time and in full
- Staffing: managing shift managers, organising staff and making sure labour targets are met.
- Quality: ensuring quality is to the agreed standards and complaints targets are met. Line Efficiency - OEE / Planning / Effective Labour Planning, assessing project and resources requirements
- Lean Manufacturing: Identifying and running Continuous Improvement Projects in order to improve process, drive efficiencies and lower business costs.
- People Management - Communication / Appraisals / Performance
- Training & Development - Training needs analysis & requirements
- Liaison with Engineering - Maintenance - Planned / Routine / Non-Routine / Breakdowns
- Communication & Reporting - flow of accurate information upwards & downwards and across department
- Audit Compliant - Audit ready at all times
The ideal candidate will possess;
- 3 years’ experience in an operations
- management role within an FMCG environment
- Proven ability to manage and & motivate of an ever expanding team
- Experience of working with stringent hygiene and technical requirements
- Experience of delivering to meet major retail customers’ requirements
- Demonstrated cost Management and KPI achievement in waste and labour targets
- Experienced in implementing in lean manufacturing processes and techniques
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Experience within the meat production industry
- Experience within the chilled sector
- Experience of management and control of short shelf life foods
- Qualification gained in the use of word processing, spreadsheets and email
This truly is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a move to propel their career in the right direction.
If you would like some more information on this role please send your most up to date CV by clicking the link provided and one of the team will be in touch.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.