Manufacturing / Quality Engineer
£22,000 - £30,000 Per Annum DOE
- Assisting in the development and auditing of the Quality Management System
- Assessing supplier sites and quality processes as required, developing suppliers; internal and external, local and international
- Can use statistical methods to fault find & support solutions to technical issues
- Be responsible for assuring bought in products meet quality specific sign-off criteria.
- Where non–conformance exists, use initiative to introduce suitable manufacturing containment actions while working with the supply base (internal or external) & technical personnel to achieve long-term solutions for quality from root-cause analysis
- Support day to day operations to ensure there in minimum impact to production as a result of quality related issues and attend regular meetings giving details of quality trends and actions.
- Support NPPD within the factory from design review stage through to prototype build. Be actively involved in every stage of the process to help guarantee its success.
Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to minimum HNC/HND level in a Quality, Engineering or Manufacturing discipline
- A proven track record of experience working in a manufacturing environment covering both fabrication and assembly disciplines
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control and problem-solving techniques utilized throughout the manufacturing industry
- Experience of supplier management principles
- Previous experience within the quality remit
- Excellent communication and assertiveness skills for use with internal and external suppliers
- Excellent computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including document and spreadsheet preparation and maintenance
- Electrical experience would be an advantage.
If you wish to apply for this excellent opportunity, please click below or contact Jamie @ Bond Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.