Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job location: Tyrone
Hours: 40 Hours Per week.
Bond Search & Selection have been employed to recruit for a Manufacturing Engineer who is looking to work within a large organisation, opening up fantastic progression opportunities moving forward.
Working with the relevant Senior Engineer, the Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the development and improvement of existing manufacturing systems, processes, procedures and equipment in a dynamic manufacturing environment, working to set timelines.
Junior Manufacturing Engineers will also be considered.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of Production, Engineering and Quality Assurance Departments to establish / implement containment and route cause fixes to manufacturing issues
- Implementing Best Practice
- Creation and Implementation of Manufacturing Bills of Materials, Establishing Make / Buy Decision, Plan For Every Part, and Line Layouts
- Ensure current processes and all new processes encompass safe working practices
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles including Line Balance / 5S
- Design of Jigs and Fixtures for major machine fabrications
- Production Support to individual production Departments
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications / Experience:
- Competent in use of computers using Excel, Outlook, AutoCAD.
- Experience of 3D modeling, PRO-E, Oracle would be advantageous
- Minimum HNC / HND engineering qualification OR demonstration of extensive relevant engineering knowledge gained though on job experience
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques essential
- An awareness of metal fabrication techniques particularly in metal cutting and welding techniques would be an advantage
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with others to meet deadlines
- A “Can do” attitude and ability to interact with a multi-functional team
- Able to assess workload and commit to realistic timelines
- Able to prioritize work load and quickly establish critical path activities
- Able to investigate root cause of process non-performance
To be considered for this exciting Manufacturing Engineer vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie@bondselection.com or call Jamie on 02890 339968 to discuss further.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.