Porters - £7.50
Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for Porters on behalf of our Health and Social care client in Antrim. These roles require an immediate start and require an Access NI.
- Collection, delivery, sorting and franking of mail.
- Collection of laundry, food trolleys etc throughout the hospital.
- Collecting waste on the Hospital site and delivering to the waste disposal areas
- Recycling as required.
- Delivery of clean linen, food trolleys and other services and goods throughout the hospital.
- Movement of furniture and equipment
- Other duties as and when required
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Ability to prioritise work
- Effective communication skills
- Hold a current full driving license with access to a vehicle
- This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.