Temporary, full time
Bond Search and Selection are recruiting for a temporary Marketing Officer for our public sector client based in Lisburn. This role will be temporary on-going for up to 3 months with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will provide a full range of marketing communications and PR support to the team, ensuring that all activity is compliant with regulations.
- Contribute to organisational marketing strategies
- Work together with the team on the creation, development and implementation of marketing plans
- Provide editorial content, press releases, statements and photographs which promote organisational policies and plans
- Contribute to online social media and website presence
- Draft speeches where required and respond to press and media enquiries
- To administer all projects within an agreed budget and adhere to all procedures
- Represent the marketing team at committee meetings
- Organise and promote events
- Educated to degree level or a Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma
- 3 years of experience working in marketing
- Experience of managing events, preparing press releases and marketing plans
- Marketing, Business or Communications Degree is desirable
- If the candidate doesn’t hold the stated qualifications, he/shemust have six years of relevant work experience
Holidays for this role include 21 days + 13 bank holidays.
Closing date: 1st March 2018
If you are suitable for this role, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.