Senior Marketing and Research Officer
£32k - £38k
We are delighted assisting our esteemed client with the recruitment of a senior marketing officer to be based at their modern offices in Belfast.
Principle duties are to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans that drive compelling campaigns using the entire spectrum of communication and marketing disciplines including, media and public relations, marketing, event management, internal and external communications
(websites, intranet and social media development) brand marketing and business research
Main duties of this post
- Assist in the development and delivery of a Marketing and Communications Strategy
and Digital Inclusion Action Plan.
- Develop, manage and co-ordinate an annual marketing and communications
programme which supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Deliver dynamic communications material to the diverse range of customers we
serve via a variety of channels, with a focus on digital communications, including
social media and our website.
- Report on the effectiveness and return on investment of campaigns using analytics
and marketing metrics
- Oversee the highest quality production, design and publication of key corporate
publications (e.g. Annual Reports, Business and Corporate Plan, marketing
- Ensure that all staff and partners adhere to branding guidelines.
- Lead on responsive and routine PR management, working closely with our appointed
PR agency to ensure effective communications and the production of positive and
compelling narrative for press releases.
- Plan, write and proof read targeted marketing copy for web pages, social media,
online resources and email campaigns.
- Take the lead in managing and delivering research projects, from scoping through to methodology and report writing.
- Monitor housing sector and communications industry trends, conduct market research and translate insights into reports and actionable recommendations to support senior management decision making in relation to business change initiatives and programmes.
- Review the research that others have done and what outcomes they have achieved to inform the decision making process on direction to take.
- Deliver a wide range of research techniques including fieldwork such as telephone and in-person interviews, literature reviews, focus groups and data analysis.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys and questionnaires and convert findings into understandable tables, graphs, infographics and written reports including analytical narrative and conclusions.
- Produce insightful research reports with well-considered advice to support decision making.
- Lead on the delivery of the bi-annual Mystery Shopping programme.
- Manage the team to ensure the delivery of KPI targets through an annual programme of customer surveys, benchmarking, consultation initiatives and secondary research, as appropriate.
- Analyse trends from customer feedback and liaise with managers and directors to develop improvement action plans.
Your experience (Essential)
- Level 6 qualification (eg Bachelors degree) or above in a related discipline such as marketing, communications or business Or 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities to conflicting deadlines in
order to deliver within target and budget
- At least two year’s experience of managing staff which should include directing and
delegating work to meet team and organisational objectives.
- A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
- Experience delivering digital projects (including social media, website and intranet
- Demonstrable experience of research and insight using qualitative and quantitative
More more information on this post and how to apply please send your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.