This is a rare opportunity for an experienced FMCG marketing professional to develop their career with an internationally renowned brand. You will focus on managing multiple market segments for a range of related products to maximise sales growth across the island of Ireland. The role can be based in either Lisburn or Dublin.
Key Areas will include:
- Creating a brand vision to drive activity and get buy in across stakeholders
- Demonstrating the ability to influence senior management and communicate across functions
- Develop all elements of the marketing mix to maximise opportunities and provide day to day management of all marketing plans
- Direct external parties: suppliers, agencies and partners in creating Brand activity
- Proactively collaborate with external and internal customers to create joint value
- Build networks across the organisation and the broader industry nationally and internationally
- Ensure strong cross functional links to build credibility internally
- Gain solid understanding of business issues through personal involvement in cross-functional activities.
- Build a 5 year growth plan for your product areas
- Identify new opportunities including potential new products
- Full P&L responsibility
- Identification and development of new projects
- Recommend and develop ricing strategies
- Work closely with the operations and production departments
Essential Criteria Include:
- 4 years’ experience within a FMCG Brand Marketing role
- Related Third level education in Business/Marketing
- Commercial focus and proof on delivering profitability, ROI & metrics
- You will need to be very driven, credible & accountable with exceptional communication skills
- Full knowledge of Media sources and Creative & Media Planning
- Experience of developing full scale Marketing Programmes
- Demonstration of ability to develop & maintain strong relationships & to communicate on many levels to influence & achieve high results through others
- Excellent Commercial & Financial acumen with the ability to manage brand P&L via key profit drivers
This is an excellent opportunity to take full responsibility for a range of products, managing cross functional relationships with full P&L responsibility.
Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience.
Please apply by emailing your CV or via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.