Bond Search and Selection are recruiting for a permanent Marketing Manager for our leading private health and social care client in Co.Armagh. Our client is proud to have developed specialist care teams who provide a range of services to the elderly, disabled and vulnerable and are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to support, co-ordinate and manage marketing activity.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans
- Provide insight into requirements, marketing approaches, budgeting and branding
- Manage all website, intranet and digital marketing and social media activity
- Review site analytics, measuring activity and trends
- Build the organisational profile through driving creative content
- Liaise with the HR department on brand initiatives to support recruitment campaigns
- Manage and assist with events, promotions and job fairs
- Network with partner organisations to identify promotional opportunities
- Degree in Marketing or a business related subject with marketing modules
- At least 2 years of experience working in marketing roles
- Experience in using website and social media to promote business
- Experience of planning, developing and delivering marketing campaigns
- Confident proof reading and editing copy
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing desirable
- Full, current driving licence with access to a vehicle
Closing date: Friday 30th March 2018
If you are suitable for this role, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at email@example.com or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.