Corporate Account Handler – Commercial Insurance Broker - Belfast
Our client is a very prestigiousreputable firm of Insurance Brokers based in Belfast. As part of their continued success an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Handler for their Corporate Insurance clients.
- Providing technical Insurance advice to a range of Corporate Insurance clients
- Providing quotations for Package Insurance, Fleet Insurance, Commercial Combined & Liability Insurance
- Negotiating renewal terms with Insurers
- Processing policy amendments and mid-term adjustments
- Assisting Account Executive’s with New Business submissions
Suitable candidates should have a minimum of 5 years Commercial Insurance experience preferably gained within a Corporate Insurance Broking environment. Whilst not essential, ACII Qualification would be an advantage.
In return the company offer a market leading remuneration package which will be flexible to attract the best.
To discuss the position in complete confidence contact Bernard Rooney on 90 339968 or forward a CV via the application button below.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.