Motor Insurance Technician - Personal Insurance
Our client is a very successful firm of Insurance Brokers based in Belfast City Centre. They have an excellent reputation for being one of Northern Irelands leading suppliers of Personal Insurance services. As part of their continued growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Insurance Technician who is looking for career development.
- Providing quotations for a diverse range Personal Insurance clients
- Updating and amending policies and processing mid-term adjustments
- Liaising with Insurers to obtain new business and renewal terms
- Securing policy renewals for all Personasl Insurance clients
- A minimum of 1 years’ Insurance experience gained within an Insurance Broking envioronment
- Experience of Motor Insurance quotations and Home Insurance quotations
- Target driven with a proven ability to cross-sell additional insurance products
- A genuine desire to develop your career within the Insurance industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
In return the company offer an excellent salary which will be in the region of £22,000 and the ability to earn a significant monthly bonus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful business where hard work is regularly rewarded with career progression.
To discuss the position in complete confidence please contact Bernard Rooney or apply via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.