Loss Adjuster - Property
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a very successful firm of Loss Adjusters based in Belfast. Working with Insurers, Brokers and a range of service providers, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced property loss adjuster to provide superb customer service to our portfolio of clients. Based out of our Belfast office, you will be responsible for providing efficient, customer-focused and cost effective service by managing claims from instruction to completion.
You will be required to investigate property claims on behalf of Insurance companies by visiting policyholder`s premises and assessing claims up to £100K.
- Responsible for negotiating Claims in respect of Property damage up to £100,000
- This will be a varied role which will involve liaising with clients on a day to day basis, keeping them up to date on the ongoing process
- You will also be involved in handling inbound communications
- You will need to work very closely with your colleagues to arrange meetings and keep them updated on all claims progress
- You will need to be confident handling a range of different calls from different types of clients which all require a different approach to the work
- This role also involves administrative work throughout
- You will need to keep the database/ system up to date at all times
- Customer focus with a track record of delivering outstanding levels of service
- Solid experience of dealing with property claims
- Ideally be or have a commitment to progress with ACII and ACILA qualifications
-Superb communications skills - listening and acting upon information given
- The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim
- Understanding and empathy when required
- Able to build good relationships with clients
- Conscientious, hard working to achieve and exceed the required results, as well as flexible and adaptable during times of surge
- Be able to prioritise your workload on a daily basis
- Ideally be educated to an advanced level
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
In return the company offer a generous remuneration and benefits package which will be flexible to attract the best.
To discuss the opportunity contact Bernard Rooney or apply via the application button below.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.