Corporate Account Handler - Commercial Insurance Brokerage
Our client is a very successful firm of Insurance Brokers based in Belfast City Centre. They have an enviable portfolio of clients ranging from SME's to NI Top 100 clients. As part of their continued growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Insurance Account Handler.
- Providing quotations for a diverse range of Corporate Insurance clients
- Updating and amending policies and processing mid-term adjustments
- Liaising with Insurers to obtain new business and renewal terms
- Liasing with Account Executives & Account Directors
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of Commercial Insurance preferably gained within broking
- A genuine desire to develop your career within the Insurance industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Salary will be in the region of £35,000 - £40,000 and will include an excellent benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful business where hard work is regularly rewarded with career progression.
To discuss the position in complete confidence please contact Bernard Rooney or apply via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.