Account Handler – Commercial Insurance Broker - Part-Time - Belfast
Our client is a reputable firm of Insurance Brokers based in Belfast. To facilitate an increased demand for their services an opportunity has arisend for a Part -Time Commercial Insurance Account Handler. It is ensisaged the role will be between 21-28 hours (3-4 days) per week and flexibility will be given to facilitate a preferred work pattern.
- Providing technical Insurance advice to a range of Commercial Insurance clients
- Providing quotations for Package Insurance, Fleet Insurance, Commercial Combined & Liability Insurance
- Negotiating renewal terms with Insurers
- Processing policy amendments and mid-term adjustments
- Assisting Account Executive’s with New Business submissions
Suitable candidates should have a minimum of 2 years Commercial Insurance experience preferably gained within an Insurance Broking environment.
In return the company offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package and will include excellent holidays, study support and a comprehensive range of other benefits.
To discuss the position in complete confidence contact Bernard Rooney on 90 339968 or forward a CV via the application button below.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.