Claims Handler – Commercial Insurance – Belfast
Our client is a very successful firm of Insurance Brokers based in Belfast City Centre. With an enviable portfolio of clients which ranges from SME’s to some of Ireland’s largest companies, they are passionate about delivering a first-class range of solutions to their clients.
As part of their continued expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Insurance Claims Handler.
- To administer the claims process; providing an effective service to clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Negotiate Commercial Insurance Claims in respect of Commercial Property & Liability
- Meet the agreed standards of service, volumes and performance levels, in line with Key Performance Indicators.
- Efficient processing of claims
- Provide input and advice to clients on claims progress, manage expectations and support their needs.
- Escalate claims to Account Executives and/or Senior Management in accordance with agreed referral triggers.
- Identify policy issues around policy cover and application and escalate issues as required, including potential Business E&O’s.
- Set up first advice and managing subsequent interactions with clients and insurers
- Assist with the audit of client’s claims statistics and provision of summary reports and Analysis.
- Experience of Commercial Insurance Claims, including Commercial Motor, Commercial Property Claims and Liability Claims
- A general working knowledge of the relevant classes of Commercial Insurance business.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Positive attitude
- Conscientious and self-motivated, with a good eye for detail
Salary will be in the region of £28,000 - £32,000 and will include an excellent benefits package and the ability to work from home 2 days per week.
To be considered please forward a CV via the online application process or contact Bernard Rooney in strictest confidence on 02890 339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.