Learning and Development Administrator – P/T
Belfast 12.5 hours/week
£9.56 per hour
Fixed Term Contract - 31st Dec 2018
Bond Search and Selection are currently recruiting for a P/T Learning and Development Administrator for our public sector client based in Belfast. This is a fixed term contract until 31st Dec 2018. As an integral member of the L + D Support Team, the successful candidate will provide a professional and customer focused administrative service to support the various functions of the L+D team.
Job Duties include:
- Ensure all employee Learning and Development records are up to date and accurate
- Assist in the implementation of any new Learning Management System updates
- Assist in the production of course materials and documentation
- Ensuring a professional reception for callers and visitors to the L+D centre
- Produce timely and accurate reports for statistics on L+D activity
- Maintain staff records, including attendance management and personal data
- Ensure the smooth running of L+D related events such as organising venues, scheduling courses, booking travel and accommodation
- General administrative duties as required
Knowledge and Experience Required
- 5 GCSEs including Eng + Maths A-C
- 2 years of experience in a similar L+D role
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Can demonstrate effective planning and organisation
- CIPD qualified or working towards is desirable
- Experience of working in a public sector organisation is desirable
Hours of work are Mon-Fri 1430-1700.
Closing Date: Thursday 17th May 11am
To apply for this role, please submit your CV here or call Ciara Bell at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.