Temporary up to 12 months
Bond Search and Selection currently have an excellent opportunity for an HR Administrator working for one of our large manufacturing clients in Belfast. This is a temporary on-going role for up to 12 months and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop his/her existing skill set in a fully rounded HR environment.
Job Duties include:
- Assisting and supporting with payroll queries
- Preparing for weekly and monthly payroll
- Processing information for new starts and leavers
- Supporting management with policy and procedural advice
- Absence management reports
- General admin for the HR department
- 1 year of previous admin experience
- 4 GCSEs A-C to include Eng + Maths
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- CIPD qualified or working towards desirable
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline desirable
- Previous HR admin experience desirable
If you are suitable for this role, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.