£10.35 per hour
Temporary 6 months initially
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Our clients vision is to provide an excellent service to the community through working in partnership with others. They require an experienced HR Administrator to work in their large facility in Lisburn.
As an HR administrator you will working within employee services and provide and professional and confidential administrative service for the Human Resurces Function. Although temporary for 6 months there may be the opportunity for the successful individual to be granted an extended period.
- To produce a range of general correspondence and ensure electronic and paper records are filed accurately and on a timely basis.
- To ensure electronic systems, databases and spreadsheets used by HR (for example Pharos MIS, Peodysy) are maintained accurately and on a timely basis.
- To ensure equality monitoring information is accurately and confidentially maintained.
- To ensure all computerised and manual employee records are up to date and accurate and to liaise with Establishment Office, Payroll and IT regarding changes.
- To carry out a wide range of generalist HR duties including calculating and administering annual leave, administering probationary and induction processes, coordinating work experience, administering mail etc.
- To attend meetings and participate in training relevant to the work of HR generally and Employee Services in particular.
- To produce minutes of meetings as required.
- To produce reports and statistics as required by management, committees and external agencies e.g. equality monitoring returns, employment surveys and any other relevant reports.
- To provide guidance and support to managers in employee services issues, including clarifying terms and conditions.
- To set up and assist as required with arrangements for HR related events e.g. equality and inclusion days in the community.
- To provide information to assist HR Managers in the preparation of responses to complaints, Freedom of Information requests, Data Protection requests, Ministerial, Parliamentary or NI Assembly questions.
- To demonstrate a team approach to achieving the objectives of HR generally and Employee Services specifically, through full flexibility in relation to tasks undertaken.
- Fully contribute to the performance of Human Resources function to ensure key performance indicators for the function are achieved.
- Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Maths, and have at least two years’ experience of working in an HR administration function.
- Competent in the use of Windows and other Microsoft applications.
Can demonstrate effective planning, organisation, prioritising skills and attention to detail
- Possess effective communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to provide timely and accurate information
Experience meeting the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Possess a full, current UK driving licence or have access to a form of transport which will enable the post holder to fulfil the full requirements of the post in full.
- Have experience of working in an HR administration function within a large, multisite, multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Be working towards CIPD membership
- Have experience of working within local government or the public sector.
For a more detailed job description and more information please send your most recent and up to date CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.