Temporary (9 months)
Salary : Negotiable
Our client is a well established mechanical and electrical supplier who employ over 150 across their 3 offices. They have celebrated recent success and expansion through the strong relationships they develop with their clients. They require an HR administrator to work in their facility in County Down on a temporary contract.
The role will be between the hours of 8.30am - 5pm and will require the individual to provide a high standard of organisation to the day to day operations of HR, while ensuring compliance with current legislation across all policies and procedures.
The main duties of the role
- Providing support for the HR function within the businesses including recruitment, monitoring, payroll, time & attendance and training ensuring full compliance with GDPR.
- Manage employee administration, management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records on CASCADE HR system and in manual files to be able to produce timely and accurate management reports and information
- Supporting the recruitment process from commencement to completion including job advertisements, preparing recruitment letters, organising interviews, drafting offer letters, contracts of employment etc
- Act as first point of contact within the HR Department, offering advice and guidance.
The ideal person
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent to include English and Maths
- A third level qualification in Business Administration, HR or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in an administration role with strong and demonstrable administration skills.
- Experience in a similar HR role with a genuine interest in being involved in a wide range of day to day HR administration issues at all levels of the organisation
- Strong time management and excellent organisation skills are essential, underpinned by an attention to detail
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness and desire to improve and develop HR processes
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Commitment to ongoing development
- Adaptable and quick thinking
If you would like more information on this role please submit your CV by clicking the link provided
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.