Human Resources Officer
Full time permanent
£20,000 - £25,000
Our client is considered now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses. With a large turnover and a great presence in Europe they are expanding ever rapidly. They require a Human Resources Officer for their team to drive business success by ensuring the wellbeing, training and development and performance management of our people.
The role itself will be based in their large facility in Moira and will be 9 – 5pm role Monday through to Friday.
- Ideally you will have at least three years general HR Officer experience as well as a third level qualification in a relevant discipline (i.e. Business Studies / Human Resource Management)
- You will possess good knowledge of and experience in recruitment processes, performance management and employee engagement.
- Experience of providing support and guidance to managers on employee relations and on company policy and procedures.
- You will be an excellent communicator at all levels both verbal and written as well as being IT literate – proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- HR and time management software experience.
- Experience in preparation and delivery of training on HR subjects.
- Proven conflict resolution experience.
- Highly developed organisation and time management skills.
- You will be a confident individual with an engaging approach.
- Membership of the CIPD would be desirable
- Experience of working across several business sites.
- Previous experience of working in a FMCG environment.
In return you will receive
- An excellent salary as well as staff training and development.
- A dynamic team and an opportunity to grow career within this large global company.
For more information on this role or if you would like to apply please submit your CV via the link provided and one of the team will be in touch.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.