Bond Search and Selection are currently looking for an HR Assistant to join our manufacturing client in Co.Tyrone. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior level HR Professional to further their generalist experience in a quick-paced, vibrant environment.
The successful candidate will support the smooth running of the HR department and will be involved in the following:
- Supporting the team on an administrative basis
- Recruitment and selection duties
- Organising and carrying out interviews
- Supporting disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Absence management
- Training admin
- General administrative duties
- At least 1-2 years of HR admin experience
- Manufacturing, hospitality or retail background desirable
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent
- CIPD qualified or working towards desirable
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to pursue their CIPD qualification through the company as well as progress to HR Officer level dependent on performance. Annual leave entitlement starts at 28 days and increases with each year of service.
If you wish to apply and have suitable experience, please submit your CV here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.