Bond Search and Selection are currently looking for an HR Administrator to join our engineering client in Co.Tyrone. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further their existing experience in a fast-moving environment with high levels of responsibility from day one.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and develop job advertisements
- Send out application forms and monitoring forms
- Arrange interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Use internal monitoring system
- Administration of offer letters, contracts and new starter documents
- Take part in the planning of training
- Cross training internal staff
- Maintenance of HR records and data
- At least 1-2 years of HR admin experience
- Educated to third level desirable
- CIPD qualified or working towards desirable
The successful candidate will enjoy an excellent salary + benefits package including early finishes on Fridays at 2pm!
If this is the role for you, please submit your CV here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.