Our client is a long established, successful and busy hotel set in a South Belfast. They are currently seeking an exceptional Revenue and Reservations Manager to manage the reservations activities in conjunction with domestic and international partners to produce the required levels of room nights at required rates to achieve the anticipated revenue projections. In addition, to grow the business at the hotel through proactive selling, rate & occupancy management and the effective conversion of all bedroom enquiries.
As a self-motivated, tenacious and creative thinking individual your previous knowledge willallow you to develop and implement highly productive revenue strategies and sales initiatives to drive this business forward to be recognised as one of the leading Hotels within Northern Ireland. You will have an ability to develop external working partnerships and this will be an environment that you will thrive in.
The ideal candidate must be totally target focused, with minimum two years’ experience in a similar role within the Hotel & Leisure industry.
The job holder will be responsible for managing the reservations activities in conjunction with domestic and international partners to produce the required levels of room nights at required rates to achieve the anticipated revenue projections. In addition, to grow the business at the hotel through proactive selling, rate & occupancy management and the effective conversion of all bedroom enquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the hotel has an agreed strategy in place and this is communicated as necessary to all departments.
- Consistently monitor the hotel presence on 3rd party web to ensure the Hotel is live and sellable at all times in line with the strategy.
- To be involved in the planning, production and execution of a rate management programme that maximises occupancy and rate for the hotel and meets agreed targets.
To be fully knowledgeable of competitor activities and proactively benchmark best practice across the wider industry and develop the Hotel in line with or ahead of competitor activities.
Meet revenue targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
To be involved in the production of departmental forecasts/budgets as required and communicate figures to the team to aid their understanding of the business and the importance of their contribution to the business success.
Analyse historic performance, and forecast future activity weekly, monthly and for at least three periods ahead, and implement initiatives to ensure that targets are met.
Work within the departmental budget figures, maximising revenue and minimising expenditure.
Ability to use standard software applications within hotel.
- Meet all KPIs as agreed with GM & Directors.
- To lead and manage the front office team in achieving their own KPIs.
- To lead the front office team in the management of all guests to ensure customer retention, growth and customer service to all guests.
- Communicate effectively with the sales manager, reservations, C&E, and front office teams to ensure that targets are met & KPIs achieved.
- To ensure all the reservations and front office teams are informed on rate management and daily sales strategy to maximise rate and occupancy.
Minimum two years’ experience within a similar role.
Have previous experience in managing a team
Experience of account management and penetration
Be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
Sound knowledge of the hospitality industry and competitors.
Apply online or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search &Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.